• Twitter is looking for new sources of revenue and may include crypto and Dogecoin as part of a new strategy. • The company has submitted petitions for regulatory licenses in the US to turn the business around. • Elon Musk is a big Dogecoin proponent and any plans to incorporate payments on Twitter include the meme coin. Twitter, one of the world’s most popular social networks, is looking for
• The Bitcoin Market Value to Realized Value (MVRV) ratio finally broke above 1 after 216 days, suggesting another BTC rally is in the works. • BTC prices surged to as high as $23,300 on Saturday, January 21, indicating that demand is still strong. • Analysts may use the MVRV ratio to time market entries and exits, as typically prices are at their bottom when the MVRV is below 1.
• Monero (XMR) has seen a price rally over the last week since the broader market recovered. • XMR was consolidating despite its weekly gains, but recent momentum halted and it is uncertain whether XMR will resume its upward price movement. • Technical outlook of the coin continues to remain bullish, but the coin has encountered selling in the past trading sessions and is currently trading 70% lower than its
• The crypto market has seen a 0.88% drop in the past 24 hours, with XRP among the assets that have lost value. • Crypto whales have transferred about 385 million XRP tokens to crypto exchanges, worth almost $131 million in the current market prices. • The largest single transaction was when an unknown crypto whale purchased up to 35.1 million XRP tokens, worth about $11.8 million, through the Bitso
– The Bitcoin price has recently dropped below the $16,900 mark due to the recent Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) minutes. – Technical indicators still remain positive and it is expected that BTC will make a recovery in the next trading sessions. – Currently, the price of the asset is consolidated, with major altcoins following the same price trajectory. The recent Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) minutes have had a